Health care integration in the Russian federation: conceptual framework, evaluation, and new instruments
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordshealth policy; medical service integration; coordination of care; continuity of care; primary health care;
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2014-02-02 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HEA-2014-02-02 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2014-02-02 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2014-02-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:10/pa/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .