Report NEP-IAS-2014-02-02This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Swenja Surminski & Jillian Eldridge, 2014. "Flood insurance in England – an assessment of the current and newly proposed insurance scheme in the context of rising flood risk," GRI Working Papers 144, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fels, Markus, 2013. "Limited Attention and the Demand for Health Insurance," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80485, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Shinya Sugawara & Jiro Nakamura, 2014. "Incentive for Gatekeepers and Their Demand Inducement: An Empirical Analysis of Care Managers in the Japanese Long-Term Care Insurance," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-916, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Bernardi & L. Petrella, 2014. "Interconnected risk contributions: an heavy-tail approach to analyse US financial sectors," Papers 1401.6408, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2014.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Mina Mostoufi & David Vyncke, 2014. "Multivariate risk sharing and the derivation of individually rational Pareto optima," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14003, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut, 2014. "The Impacts of Vocational Rehabilitation," IZA Discussion Papers 7892, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wagner, Lilo & Baumann, Julian, 2013. "Bargaining behavior in insurance markets," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80015, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Igor Sheiman & Vladimir Shevski, 2013. "Health care integration in the Russian federation: conceptual framework, evaluation, and new instruments," HSE Working papers WP BRP 10/PA/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Yahia Salhi & Pierre-Emmanuel Thérond, 2014. "Alarm System for Credit Losses Impairment," Working Papers hal-00927391, HAL.
- Gobien, Simone & Vollan, Björn, 2013. "Playing with the Social Network: Social Cohesion in Resettled and Non-Resettled Communities in Cambodia," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79985, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.