Patient Choice In The Post-Semashko Health Care System
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sergey Shishkin & Alexandra Burdyak & Elena Potapchik, 2013. "Patient choice in the post-Semashko health care system," HSE Working papers WP BRP 09/PA/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Or, Zeynep & Cases, Chantal & Lisac, Melanie & VrangbÃ¦k, Karsten & Winblad, Ulrika & Bevan, Gwyn, 2010.
"Are health problems systemic? Politics of access and choice under Beveridge and Bismarck systems,"
Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 269-293, July.
- Zeynep Or & Chantal Cases & Melanie Lisac & Karsten Vrangbaek & Ulrika Winblad & Gwyn Bevan, 2009. "Are Health Problems Systemic? Politics of Access and Choice under Beveridge and Bismarck Systems," Working Papers DT27, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Sep 2009.
- Fotaki, Marianna, 2006. "Users' perceptions of health care reforms: Quality of care and patient rights in four regions in the Russian Federation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 1637-1647, September.
- I. Sheiman & S. Shishkin, 2010. "Russian Health Care," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(12), pages 4-49.
- Vrangbaek, Karsten & Robertson, Ruth & Winblad, Ulrika & Van de Bovenkamp, Hester & Dixon, Anna, 2012. "Choice policies in Northern European health systems," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 47-71, January.
- Dixon, Anna & Robertson, Ruth & Bal, Roland, 2010. "The experience of implementing choice at point of referral: a comparison of the Netherlands and England," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 295-317, July.
- Wübker, Ansgar & Sauerland, Dirk & Wübker, Achim, 2008. "Does better information about hospital quality affect patients’ choice? Empirical findings from Germany," MPRA Paper 10479, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Sep 2008.
- Bevan, Gwyn & van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M., 2010. "Choice of providers and mutual healthcare purchasers: can the English National Health Service learn from the Dutch reforms?1," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 343-363, July.
- Valérie Paris & Marion Devaux & Lihan Wei, 2010. "Health Systems Institutional Characteristics: A Survey of 29 OECD Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 50, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordshealth care; Semashko system; patient choice; Russia;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esprep:122018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.