Choice of providers and mutual healthcare purchasers: can the English National Health Service learn from the Dutch reforms?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Stabile & Sarah Thomson, 2014.
"The Changing Role of Government in Financing Health Care: An International Perspective,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 52(2), pages 480-518, June.
- Mark Stabile & Sarah Thomson, 2013. "The Changing Role of Government in Financing Health Care: An International Perspective," NBER Working Papers 19439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stabile, Mark & Thomson, Sarah, 2014. "The changing role of government in financing health care: an international perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59223, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mark Stabile & Sarah Thomson, 2014. "The Changing Role of Government in Financing Health Care: An International Perspective," Sciences Po publications 26, Sciences Po.
- Sergey Shishkin & Alexandra Burdyak & Elena Potapchik, 2013.
"Patient choice in the post-Semashko health care system,"
HSE Working papers
WP BRP 09/PA/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Shishkin, Sergey & Burdyak, Alexandra & Potapchik, Elena, 2013. "Patient Choice In The Post-Semashko Health Care System," EconStor Preprints 122018, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Sowa, P. Marcin & Butler, James R.G. & Connelly, Luke B., 2014. "Unmet medical needs and health care accessibility in seven countries of Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 75619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xu, Weiwei & van de Ven, Wynand P.M.M., 2013. "Consumer choice among Mutual Healthcare Purchasers: A feasible option for China?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 277-284.
- repec:eso:journl:v:48:y:2017:i:1:p:61-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomson, Sarah & Busse, Reinhard & Crivelli, Luca & van de Ven, Wynand & Van de Voorde, Carine, 2013. "Statutory health insurance competition in Europe: A four-country comparison," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 209-225.
- Heijink, Richard & Mosca, Ilaria & Westert, Gert, 2013. "Effects of regulated competition on key outcomes of care: Cataract surgeries in the Netherlands," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 142-150.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:hecopl:v:5:y:2010:i:03:p:343-363_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_HEP .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.