World Politics and Support for Terrorism within Muslim Populations: Evidence from Muslim Countries and Western Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Najeeb Shafiq & Abdulkader H. Sinno, 2010. "Education, Income, and Support for Suicide Bombings: Evidence from Six Muslim Countries," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 54(1), pages 146-178, February.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:97:y:2003:i:03:p:343-361_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan B. Krueger & Jitka Maleckova, 2003. "Education, Poverty and Terrorism: Is There a Causal Connection?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 119-144, Fall.
- Scott Atran, 2004. "Combating Al Qaeda's Splinters: Mishandling Suicide Terrorism," Post-Print ijn_00000490, HAL.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:198-213 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan B. Krueger, 2007. "Introduction to What Makes a Terrorist: Economics and the Roots of Terrorism," Introductory Chapters,in: What Makes a Terrorist: Economics and the Roots of Terrorism Princeton University Press.
More about this item
Keywordsterrorism; attitudes; social dominance; international relations;
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:08/soc/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.