Who is Hurt by Discimination?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Luca Flabbi, 2010.
"Gender Discrimination Estimation In A Search Model With Matching And Bargaining,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(3), pages 745-783, August.
- Luca Flabbi, 2004. "Gender Discrimination Estimation in a Search Model with Matching and Bargaining," Working Papers gueconwpa~04-04-08, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Luca Flabbi, 2004. "Gender Discrimination Estimation in a Search Model with Matching and Bargaining," 2004 Meeting Papers 367, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Flabbi, Luca, 2005. "Gender Discrimination Estimation in a Search Model with Matching and Bargaining," IZA Discussion Papers 1764, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Larsen, Birthe, 2001.
"Minimum wages, technological progress and loss of skill,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1521-1544, August.
- Larsen, B., 1998. "Minimum Wages, Technological Progress and Loss of Skill," Papers 98-03, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research, Danmark-.
- Rosen, Asa, 1997.
"An equilibrium search-matching model of discrimination,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1589-1613, August.
- A Rosen, 1992. "An Equilibrium Search-Matching Model of Discrimination," CEP Discussion Papers dp0097, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Riach, Peter A & Rich, Judith, 1991.
"Testing for Racial Discrimination in the Labour Market,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 239-256, September.
- Peter Riach & Judith Rich, 1991. "Testing for racial discrimination in the labour market," Natural Field Experiments 00327, The Field Experiments Website.
- Carlsson, Magnus & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2007.
"Evidence of ethnic discrimination in the Swedish labor market using experimental data,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 716-729, August.
- Carlsson, Magnus & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2006. "Evidence of Ethnic Discrimination in the Swedish Labor Market Using Experimental Data," IZA Discussion Papers 2281, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Borjas, George J & Bronars, Stephen G, 1989. "Consumer Discrimination and Self-employment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 581-605, June.
- Helena Skyt Nielsen & Michael Rosholm & Nina Smith & Leif Husted, 2004.
"Qualifications, discrimination, or assimilation? An extended framework for analysing immigrant wage gaps,"
Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 855-883, December.
- Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Rosholm, Michael & Smith, Nina & Husted, Leif, 2001. "Qualifications, Discrimination, or Assimilation? An Extended Framework for Analysing Immigrant Wage Gaps," IZA Discussion Papers 365, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Black, Dan A, 1995. "Discrimination in an Equilibrium Search Model," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 309-333, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsdiscrimination; unemployment; search; matching; wages;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2008-10-07 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2008-10-07 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sulcis:2008_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eskil Wadensjö). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lcisuse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.