Report NEP-MIG-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adriana Kugler & Mutlu Yuksel, 2008. "Effects of Low-Skilled Immigration on U.S. Natives: Evidence from Hurricane Mitch," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0809, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Shilpi, Forhad, 2008. "Determinants of choice of migration destination," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4728, The World Bank.
- Evans Jadotte, 2008. "Labor Supply Response to International Migration and Remittances in the Republic," Working Papers wpdea0808, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-43 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Graziella Bertocchi & Chiara Strozzi, 2008. "International Migration and the Role of Institutions," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 012, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Waisman, Gisela & Larsen, Birthe, 2008. "Do Attitudes Towards Immigrants Matter?," SULCIS Working Papers 2008:5, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Jacqueline Bhabha, 2008. "Independent Children, Inconsistent Adults: International child migration and the legal framework," Papers indipa08/3, Innocenti Discussion Papers.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn & Albert Yung-Hsu Liu & Kerry L. Papps, 2008. "The Transmission of Women's Fertility, Human Capital and Work Orientation Across Immigrant Generations," NBER Working Papers 14388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Walque, Damien, 2008. "Race, immigration, and the U.S. labor marke t: contrasting the outcomes of foreign born and native blacks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4737, The World Bank.
- Waisman, Gisela & Larsen, Birthe, 2008. "Who is Hurt by Discimination?," SULCIS Working Papers 2008:4, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn & Kerry L. Papps, 2008. "Gender, Source Country Characteristics and Labor Market Assimilation Among Immigrants: 1980-2000," NBER Working Papers 14387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diedrich, Andreas, 2008. "Producing Difference in Organizing – Attempts to Change an Ethnic Identity into a Proffesional One," GRI-rapport 2008:3, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.
- Carlos Gradin, 2008. "Poverty among minorities in the United States: Explaining the racial poverty gap for Blacks and Latinos," Working Papers 96, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Hernández Quevedo, C & Jiménez Rubio, D, 2008. "A comparison of the health status and health care utilisation patterns between foreigners and the national population in Spain: new evidence from the Spanish National Health Survey," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/22, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.