The Evolution of Security Designs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Brock, William A & LeBaron, Blake D, 1996.
"A Dynamic Structural Model for Stock Return Volatility and Trading Volume,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 94-110, February.
- William A. Brock & Blake D. LeBaron, 1995. "A Dynamic Structural Model for Stock Return Volatility and Trading Volume," NBER Working Papers 4988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arifovic, Jasmina, 1994. "Genetic algorithm learning and the cobweb model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 3-28, January.
- Franklin Allen, Douglas Gale, 1988.
"Optimal Security Design,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(3), pages 229-263.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, "undated". "Optimal Security Design," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 26-87, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- David Hirshleifer, 2001. "Investor Psychology and Asset Pricing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(4), pages 1533-1597, August.
- Arifovic, Jasmina, 1996. "The Behavior of the Exchange Rate in the Genetic Algorithm and Experimental Economies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(3), pages 510-541, June.
- Routledge, Bryan R., 2001. "Genetic Algorithm Learning To Choose And Use Information," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 303-325, April.
- repec:cup:macdyn:v:5:y:2001:i:2:p:303-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Franklin & Karjalainen, Risto, 1999. "Using genetic algorithms to find technical trading rules," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 245-271, February.
- Douglas Gale, 1992. "Standard Securities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(4), pages 731-755.
- Thomas H. Noe & Michael J. Rebello & Jun Wang, 2003. "Corporate Financing: An Artificial Agent-based Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(3), pages 943-973, June.
- H. Peyton Young, 1996. "The Economics of Convention," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 105-122, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lensberg, Terje & Schenk-Hoppé, Klaus Reiner & Ladley, Dan, 2015.
"Costs and benefits of financial regulation: Short-selling bans and transaction taxes,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 103-118.
- Terje Lensberg & Klaus Reiner Schenk-HoppÃ© & Daniel Ladley, "undated". "Costs and Benefits of Financial Regulation: Short-Selling Bans and Transaction Taxes," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 12-27, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Lensberg, Terje & Schenk-Hoppé, Klaus Reiner & Ladley, Dan, 2012. "Costs and Benefits of Speculation," Discussion Papers 2012/12, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Noe, Thomas H. & Rebello, Michael & Wang, Jun, 2012. "Learning to bid: The design of auctions under uncertainty and adaptation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 620-636.
- Lijian Wei & Wei Zhang & Xue-Zhong He & Yongjie Zhang, 2013. "Learning and Information Dissemination in Limit Order Markets," Research Paper Series 333, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ladley, Daniel & Lensberg, Terje & Palczewski, Jan & Schenk-Hoppé, Klaus Reiner, 2015. "Fragmentation and stability of markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 466-481.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate financing; Adaptive learning; Genetic algorithm; Security choice;
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2004-10-21 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-FIN-2004-10-21 (Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sifrwp:0026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anki Helmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sifrrse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.