Maintaining the Regular Ultra Passum Law in data envelopment analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Niels Christian Petersen, 1990. "Data Envelopment Analysis on a Relaxed Set of Assumptions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(3), pages 305-314, March.
- A. Zellner & N. S. Revankar, 1969. "Generalized Production Functions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 241-250.
- Fare, R & Primont, D, 1995. "On Inverse Homotheticity," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 161-166, April.
- Cinzia Daraio & Léopold Simar, 2007.
"Conditional nonparametric frontier models for convex and nonconvex technologies: a unifying approach,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 13-32, October.
- Cinzia Daraio & Leopold Simar, 2005. "Conditional Nonparametric Frontier Models for Convex and Non Convex Technologies: a Unifying Approach," LEM Papers Series 2005/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Podinovski, V. V., 2005. "Selective convexity in DEA models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 552-563, March.
- Ginsberg, William, 1974. "The multiplant firm with increasing returns to scale," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 283-292, November.
- Olesen, Ole Bent & Petersen, Niels Christian, 2011. "Scale properties in data envelopment analysis," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 4/2011, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Peter Bogetoft, 1996. "DEA on Relaxed Convexity Assumptions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(3), pages 457-465, March.
- Cazals, Catherine & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Leopold, 2002. "Nonparametric frontier estimation: a robust approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Ruggiero, John, 1996. "On the measurement of technical efficiency in the public sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 553-565, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miningou, Élisé Wendlassida & Vierstraete, Valérie, 2013.
"Households' living situation and the efficient provision of primary education in Burkina Faso,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 910-917.
- Élisé Wendlassida Miningou & Valérie Vierstraete, 2012. "Households' living situation and the efficient provision of primary education in Burkina Faso," Cahiers de recherche 12-12, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Olesen, Ole B., 2012. "A homothetic reference technology in Data Envelopment Analysis," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 14/2012, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Olesen, Ole B., 2014. "A homothetic reference technology in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(3), pages 759-771.
More about this item
KeywordsData envelopment analysis; homothetic production; S-shaped production function; non-convex production set;
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sdueko:2012_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lene Holbæk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okioudk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.