On the impact of independence of irrelevant alternatives
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bezalel Peleg & Peter Sudholter & Jose M. Zarzuelo, 2010. "On the Impact of Independence of Irrelevant Alternatives," Discussion Paper Series dp561, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
More about this item
KeywordsNTU game; Shapley NTU value; positive smoothness;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2011-07-13 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2011-07-13 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sdueko:2010_006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lene Holbæk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okioudk.html .