Report NEP-GTH-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/354 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peleg, Bezalel & Sudhölter, Peter & Zarzuelo, José M., 2010. "On the impact of independence of irrelevant alternatives," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 6/2010, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/3979 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Giovanna Iannantuoni, 2011. "On the superiority of approval vs plurality: a counterexample," Working Papers 210, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2011.
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2011. "Proportional Nash solutions - A new and procedural analysis of nonconvex bargaining problems," Discussion Paper Series 552, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Flip Klijn, 2011. "A Many-to-Many 'Rural Hospital Theorem'," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 877.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Giovanni Villani & Marta Biancardi, 2011. "Largest Consistent Set in International Environmental Agreements," Quaderni DSEMS 04-2011, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- G. Devetag & F. Pancotto & T. Brenner, 2011. "The Minority Game Unpacked: Coordination and Competition in a Team-based Experiment," Working Papers wp770, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Carfì, David & Patané, Giusy & Pellegrino, Samantha, 2011. "Coopetitive games and sustainability in project financing," MPRA Paper 32039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulrich Horst & Santiago Moreno-Bromberg, 2011. "Efficiency and Equilibria in Games of Optimal Derivative Design," Papers 1107.0839, arXiv.org.
- John Duggan, 2011. "Noisy Stochastic Games," RCER Working Papers 562, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Carfì, David & Trunfio, Alessandra, 2011. "A non-linear coopetitive game for global green economy," MPRA Paper 32036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dietmar Fehr, 2011. "The Persistence of "Bad" Precedents and the Need for Communication: A Coordination Experiment," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-039, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/6022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore