Inspiration for integration. Labour market policies for refugees in five Northern European countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Max Nielsen & Jos Smit & Jordi Guillen, 2009. "Market Integration of Fish in Europe," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 367-385, June.
- Olof Åslund & Dan-Olof Rooth, 2007.
"Do when and where matter? initial labour market conditions and immigrant earnings,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(518), pages 422-448, March.
- Åslund, Olof & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2003. "Do when and where matter? Initial labor market conditions and immigrant earnings," Working Paper Series 2003:7, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour market; Integration; Education and Social welfare.;
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2018-04-23 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2018-04-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2018-04-23 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ratioi:0308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Korpi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ratiose.html .