Report NEP-LAB-2018-04-23This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sarah Bana & Kelly Bedard & Maya Rossin-Slater, 2018. "The Impacts of Paid Family Leave Benefits: Regression Kink Evidence from California Administrative Data," NBER Working Papers 24438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Libertad González & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Natalia Nollenberger & Judit Vall-Castello, 2018. "The Effect of Abortion Legalization on Fertility, Marriage and Long-Term Outcomes for Women," Working Papers 1035, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Dahl, Gordon B. & Kotsadam, Andreas & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2018. "Does Integration Change Gender Attitudes? The Effect of Randomly Assigning Women to Traditionally Male Teams," Working Paper Series 5/2018, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- John Cullinan & Kevin Denny & Darragh Flannery, 2018. "A Distributional Analysis of Upper Secondary School Performance," Working Papers 201808, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Isil Erel & Léa H. Stern & Chenhao Tan & Michael S. Weisbach, 2018. "Selecting Directors Using Machine Learning," NBER Working Papers 24435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assaad, Ragui & Hendy, Rana & Lassassi, Moundir & Yassin, Shaimaa, 2018. "Explaining the MENA Paradox: Rising Educational Attainment, Yet Stagnant Female Labor Force Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 11385, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Raj Chetty & Nathaniel Hendren & Maggie R. Jones & Sonya R. Porter, 2018. "Race and Economic Opportunity in the United States: An Intergenerational Perspective," NBER Working Papers 24441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andersen, Torben M & Kristoffersen, & Svarer, Michael, 2018. "Benefit reentitlement conditions in unemployment insurance schemes," CEPR Discussion Papers 12802, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eliza Forsythe, 2018. "Careers within Firms: Occupational Mobility over the Life Cycle," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 18-286, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Addison, John T. & Teixeira, Paulino & Grunau, Philipp & Bellmann, Lutz, 2018. "Worker Representation and Temporary Employment in Germany: The Deployment and Extent of Fixed-Term Contracts and Temporary Agency Work," IZA Discussion Papers 11378, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- S Anukriti & Sungoh Kwon & Nishith Prakash, 2018. "Household Savings and Marriage Payments: Evidence from Dowry in India," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 949, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Joyce, Patrick, 2018. "Integration after 2015. What can Sweden learn from Germany?," Ratio Working Papers 307, The Ratio Institute.
- Thomas Y. Mathä & Giuseppe Pulina & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2018. "The Cross-border Household Finance and Consumption Survey: Results from the second wave," BCL working papers 119, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Joyce, Patrick, 2018. "Inspiration for integration. Labour market policies for refugees in five Northern European countries," Ratio Working Papers 308, The Ratio Institute.
- Dieu Nsenga & Mirada Nach & Hlalefang Khobai & Clement Moyo & Andrew Phiri, 2018. "Is it the natural rate or hysteresis hypothesis for unemployment in Newly Industrialized Economies?," Working Papers 1817, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Apr 2018.
- Cirelli, Fernando & Espino, Emilio & Sanchez, Juan M., 2018. "Designing UISAs for Developing Countries," Working Papers 2018-6, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.