Ignorant Actors in the Resource Rich World of the Knowledge Based Economy - On Rational Management in an Experimentally Organized Economy (EOE)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Detemple, Jerome B & Selden, Larry, 1991. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of Option and Stock Market Interactions," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(2), pages 279-303, May.
- Fourgeaud, Claude & Gourieroux, Christian & Pradel, Jacqueline, 1986. "Learning Procedures and Convergence to Rationality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 845-868, July.
- Wallis, Kenneth F, 1980. "Econometric Implications of the Rational Expectations Hypothesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 49-73, January.
- Antonov, Mikhail & Trofimov, Georgi, 1993. "Learning through short-run macroeconomic forecasts in a micro-to-macro model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 181-203, June.
- Barbara J. Spencer & James A. Brander, 1983.
"International R & D Rivalry and Industrial Strategy,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 707-722.
- Barbara J. Spencer & James A. Brander, 1982. "International R&D Rivalry and Industrial Strategy," Working Papers 518, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Barbara J. Spencer & James A. Brander, 1983. "International R&D Rivalry and Industrial Strategy," NBER Working Papers 1192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1977. "Competition and Market Processes in a Simulation Model of the Swedish Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 277-281, February.
- Krugman, Paul, 1983. "New Theories of Trade among Industrial Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 343-347, May.
- John A. Mathews, 2003. "Competitive dynamics and economic learning: an extended resource-based view," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 115-145, February.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1996. "Spillovers, Integrated Production and the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 125-140, May.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Johansson, Dan & Taymaz, Erol, 2005. "Firm Tunrover and the Rate of Macroeconomic Growth - Simulating the Macroeconomic Effects of Schumpeterian Creative Destruction," Ratio Working Papers 66, The Ratio Institute.
- Gunnar Eliasson & Clas Wihlborg, 2003. "On the macroeconomic effects of establishing tradability in weak property rights," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 13(5), pages 607-632, December.
- Krugman, Paul R, 1981. "Intraindustry Specialization and the Gains from Trade," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 959-973, October.
- George J. Stigler, 1951. "The Division of Labor is Limited by the Extent of the Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59, pages 185-185.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edquist, Harald, 2005.
"The Swedish ICT miracle -- myth or reality?,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 275-301, July.
- Edquist, Harald, 2004. "The Swedish ICT miracle: myth or reality?," GGDC Research Memorandum 200472, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Edquist, Harald, 2004. "The Swedish ICT Miracle - Myth or Reality," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 556, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 29 Mar 2004.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetence Bloc Theory; Endogenous Growth; Experimentally Organized Economy; Management Theory; Strategizing;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- L19 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Other
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2004-05-26 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EVO-2004-05-26 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2004-05-26 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ratioi:0047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Korpi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ratiose.html .