New Theories of Trade among Industrial Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan S. Blinder, 1982. "On the Monetization of Deficits," NBER Working Papers 1052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1973. "Some International Evidence on Output-Inflation Tradeoffs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 326-334.
- Mishkin, Frederic S, 1982.
"Does Anticipated Monetary Policy Matter? An Econometric Investigation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(1), pages 22-51, February.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1980. "Does Anticipated Monetary Policy Matter? An Econometric Investigation," NBER Working Papers 0506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert G. King & Charles I. Plosser, 1982. "The Behavior of Money, Credit, and Prices in a Real Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 0853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben S, 1983. "Nonmonetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in Propagation of the Great Depression," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 257-276.
- Gray, Jo Anna, 1976. "Wage indexation: A macroeconomic approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 221-235, April.
- Kohn, Meir, 1981. "A Loanable Funds Theory of Unemployment and Monetary Disequilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 859-879.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 393-410.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1983. "On the Relevance or Irrelevance of Public Financial Policy," NBER Working Papers 1057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben S, 1983.
"Nonmonetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in Propagation of the Great Depression,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 257-276.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1983. "Non-Monetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in the Propagation of the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 1054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florian Verheyen, 2015. "The role of non-price determinants for export demand," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 107-125, March.
- Carpano, Claudio & Rahman, Manzur & Roth, Kendall, 2003. "Resources, mobility barriers, and the international competitive position of an industry," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 153-169.
- Harach, Monika & Rodriguez-Crespo, Ernesto, 2014. "Foreign direct investment and trade: A bi-directional gravity approach," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 467, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gary Madden & Scott Savage & Su Yin Thong, 1999.
"Technology, investment and trade: empirical evidence for five Asia-Pacific countries,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(6), pages 361-363.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J & Thong, Su Yin, 1999. "Technology, investment and trade: empirical evidence for five Asia-Pacific countries," MPRA Paper 10585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taganov, B. & Idrisov, G., 2016. "Investment Effects of Preferential Trade Agreements: Quality Matters," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 40-65.
- Chakraborty, Debashis & Mukherjee, Jaydeep & Lee, Jaewook, 2016. "Do FDI Inflows influence Merchandise Exports? Causality Analysis on India over 1991-2016," MPRA Paper 74851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 2004. "Ignorant Actors in the Resource Rich World of the Knowledge Based Economy - On Rational Management in an Experimentally Organized Economy (EOE)," Ratio Working Papers 47, The Ratio Institute.
- Kishor Sharma & Pemasiri J. Gunawardana, 2012. "The role of price and nonprice factors in predicting Australia's trade performance," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(21), pages 2679-2686, July.
- Antoine Magnier & Joël Toujas-Bernate, 1994. "Technology and trade: Empirical evidences for the major five industrialized countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(3), pages 494-520, September.
- Tin Htoo NAING & Yap Su FEI, 2015. "Multinationals, Technology and Regional Linkages in Myanmar's Clothing Industry," Working Papers DP-2015-14, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Lübcke, Britta & Piazolo, Daniel, 1998. "Wohlfahrtseffekte einer nordatlantischen Handelsliberalisierung," Kiel Working Papers 885, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Tohmas Karlsson, 2011. "Imports, Product Variety and the Extensive Margin: Some Stylized Facts," EcoMod2011 3003, EcoMod.
- Kalotay, Kalman, 2008. "Russian transnationals and international investment paradigms," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, pages 85-107.
- Petit, Michel & Gnaegy, Suzanne, 1995. "Agricultural Competitiveness and Global Trade: Looking at the Future of Agriculture Through a Crystal Ball," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183374, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jakob B. Madsen, 2004. "Technological Revolutions, Innovations, and Trade Performance," EPRU Working Paper Series 04-12, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Lukasz Ambroziak, 2012. "FDI and intra-industry trade: theory and empirical evidence from the Visegrad Countries," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2), pages 180-198.
- Jorge Niosi, 2010. "Building National and Regional Innovation Systems," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14006, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:73:y:1983:i:2:p:343-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.