Report NEP-ENT-2004-05-26This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Grebel & Horst Hanusch & Esther Merey, 2004. "Schumpeterian Dynamics and Financial Market Anomalies," Discussion Paper Series 264, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 2004. "Ignorant Actors in the Resource Rich World of the Knowledge Based Economy - On Rational Management in an Experimentally Organized Economy (EOE)," Ratio Working Papers 47, The Ratio Institute.
- Francesco Schiavone, 2004. "Divison Of Labour, Social Networks And Intangible Resources: The Italian Case Of Network Business Creation," Industrial Organization 0405005, EconWPA.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 2004. "Making Regional Competence Blocs Attractive - On the Critical Role of Entrepreneurship and Firm Turnover in Regional Economic Growth," Ratio Working Papers 45, The Ratio Institute.
- Juan Carlos Bou & Albert Satorra, 2003. "The persistence of abnormal returns at industry and firm levels," Economics Working Papers 729, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Eliasson, Åsa, 2004. "The Theory of the Firm and the Markets for Strategic Acquisitions," Ratio Working Papers 44, The Ratio Institute.
- G. Buenstorf & S. Klepper, 2004. "The Origin and Location of Entrants in the Evolution of the U.S. Tire Industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.