Learning procedure and convergence to rationality
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fourgeaud, Claude & Gourieroux, Christian & Pradel, Jacqueline, 1986. "Learning Procedures and Convergence to Rationality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 845-868, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Phelps, Edmund S. & Shell, Karl, 1969. "Public debt, taxation, and capital intensiveness," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 330-346, October.
- Gordon Tullock, 1964. "The Social Rate of Discount and the Optimal Rate of Investment: Comment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 78(2), pages 331-336.
- Pestieau, Pierre & Possen, Uri M., 1978. "Optimal growth and distribution policies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 357-372, June.
- Amartya K. Sen, 1967. "Isolation, Assurance and the Social Rate of Discount," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 81(1), pages 112-124.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpm:cepmap:8411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stéphane Adjemian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprefr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .