Transboundary environmental problems with a mobile population : is there a need for central policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Silva, Emilson C. D., 1997. "Decentralized and Efficient Control of Transboundary Pollution in Federal Systems," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 95-108, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoel, Michael, 2002. "no title provided," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt5cb1x2jm, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Blomquist, Soren, 2003.
"Optimal taxation, global externalities and labor mobility,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 2749-2764, December.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Blomquist, Sören, 2000. "Optimal Taxation, Global Externalities and Labor Mobility," Umeå Economic Studies 544, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Aronsson & Sören Blomquist, 2001. "Optimal Taxation, Global Externalities and Labor Mobility," CESifo Working Paper Series 458, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aronsson, T. & Blomquist, S., 2000. "Optimal Taxation, Global Externalities and Labor Mobility," Papers 2000-15, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Aronsson, T. & Blomquist, S., 2000. "Optimal Taxation, Global Externalities and Labor Mobility," Papers 2000:15, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Blomquist, Sören, 2000. "Optimal Taxation, Global Externalities and Labor Mobility," Working Paper Series 2000:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Hoel, Michael, 2004. "Interregional interactions and population mobility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 419-433, November.
- Michael Hoel & Perry Shapiro, 2004. "Transboundary Environmental Problems with Mobile but Heterogeneous Populations," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(3), pages 265-272, March.
- Hoel,M., 2001. "Allocating greenhouse gas emissions among countries with mobile populations," Memorandum 20/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2000-08-26 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:osloec:2000_016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mari Strønstad Øverås). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/souiono.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.