Sequential Location when Transportation Costs Are Asymmetric
I study sequential location by three firms when it is more costly for a consumer to move in one direction, say to the left, than to move to the right.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1996|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 22 85 51 27
Fax: 22 85 50 35
Web page: http://www.oekonomi.uio.no/indexe.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cancian, Maria & Bills, Angela & Bergstrom, Theodore, 1995. "Hotelling Location Problems with Directional Constraints: An Application to Television News Scheduling," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 121-24, March.
- Mathias Dewatripont, 1987.
"The role of indifference in sequential models of spatial competition: an example,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/9567, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dewatripont, Mathias, 1987. "The role of indifference in sequential models of spatial competition : An example," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 323-328.
- Edward C. Prescott & Michael Visscher, 1977. "Sequential Location among Firms with Foresight," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(2), pages 378-393, Autumn.
- Spagat, Michael, 1992. "Validated equilibrium and sequential spatial competition games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 49-57, August.
- Nilssen, T. & Sorgard, L., 1996. "Strategic Location with Asymmetric Transportation Costs," Memorandum 35/1996, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:osloec:1996_036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rhiana Bergh-Seeley)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.