Sequential location in a discrete directional market with three or more players
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lai, Fu-Chuan, 2001. "Sequential locations in directional markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 535-546, September.
- Nilssen, Tore, 1997.
"Sequential location when transportation costs are asymmetric,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 191-201, February.
- Nilssen, T., 1996. "Sequential Location when Transportation Costs Are Asymmetric," Memorandum 36/1996, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Spagat, Michael, 1992. "Validated equilibrium and sequential spatial competition games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 49-57, August.
- Healy, Paul & Noussair, Charles, 2004.
"Bidding behavior in the price is right game: an experimental study,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 231-247, June.
- Healy, P. & Noussair, C., 2000. "Bidding Behavior in the Price is Right Game: an Experimental Study," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1132, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Dewatripont, Mathias, 1987.
"The role of indifference in sequential models of spatial competition : An example,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 323-328.
- Mathias Dewatripont, 1987. "The role of indifference in sequential models of spatial competition: an example," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9567, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- William Neilson, 2006. "Axiomatic reference-dependence in behavior toward others and toward risk," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(3), pages 681-692, August.
- Berk, Jonathan B & Hughson, Eric & Vandezande, Kirk, 1996. "The Price Is Right, but Are the Bids? An Investigation of Rational Decision Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 954-970, September.
- Economides, Nicholas, 1989. "Symmetric equilibrium existence and optimality in differentiated product markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 178-194, February.
- Cancian, Maria & Bills, Angela & Bergstrom, Theodore, 1995. "Hotelling Location Problems with Directional Constraints: An Application to Television News Scheduling," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 121-124, March.
- Steffen Brenner, 2005. "Hotelling Games with Three, Four, and More Players," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 851-864.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chia-Hung Sun, 2014. "Spatial Cournot Competition in a Linear City with Directional Delivery Constraints," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 344-374, September.
More about this item
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:48:y:2012:i:1:p:101-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.