Sequential location in a discrete directional market with three or more players
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 48 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Healy, P. & Noussair, C., 2000.
"Bidding Behavior in the Price is Right Game: an Experimental Study,"
Purdue University Economics Working Papers
1132, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Healy, Paul & Noussair, Charles, 2004. "Bidding behavior in the price is right game: an experimental study," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 231-247, June.
- Nilssen, Tore, 1997.
"Sequential location when transportation costs are asymmetric,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 191-201, February.
- Nilssen, T., 1996. "Sequential Location when Transportation Costs Are Asymmetric," Memorandum 36/1996, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Spagat, Michael, 1992. "Validated equilibrium and sequential spatial competition games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 49-57, August.
- Lai, Fu-Chuan, 2001. "Sequential locations in directional markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 535-546, September.
- Mathias Dewatripont, 1987.
"The role of indifference in sequential models of spatial competition: an example,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/9567, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dewatripont, Mathias, 1987. "The role of indifference in sequential models of spatial competition : An example," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 323-328.
- Steffen Brenner, 2005. "Hotelling Games with Three, Four, and More Players," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 851-864.
- Economides, Nicholas, 1989. "Symmetric equilibrium existence and optimality in differentiated product markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 178-194, February.
- Berk, Jonathan B & Hughson, Eric & Vandezande, Kirk, 1996. "The Price Is Right, but Are the Bids? An Investigation of Rational Decision Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 954-970, September.
- Cancian, Maria & Bills, Angela & Bergstrom, Theodore, 1995. "Hotelling Location Problems with Directional Constraints: An Application to Television News Scheduling," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 121-124, March.
- William Neilson, 2006. "Axiomatic reference-dependence in behavior toward others and toward risk," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(3), pages 681-692, 08.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:48:y:2012:i:1:p:101-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.