Sequential locations in directional markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tore Nilssen & Lars Sørgard, 1998. "Time Schedule and Program Profile: TV News in Norway and Denmark," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 209-235, June.
- Balvers, Ronald & Szerb, Lazlo, 1996. "Location in the Hotelling duopoly model with demand uncertainty," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 1453-1461, August.
- Nilssen, Tore, 1997.
"Sequential location when transportation costs are asymmetric,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 191-201, February.
- Nilssen, T., 1996. "Sequential Location when Transportation Costs Are Asymmetric," Memorandum 36/1996, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Dewatripont, Mathias, 1987.
"The role of indifference in sequential models of spatial competition : An example,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 323-328.
- Mathias Dewatripont, 1987. "The role of indifference in sequential models of spatial competition: an example," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9567, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Neven, Damien, 1985. "Two Stage (Perfect) Equilibrium in Hotelling's Model," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 317-325, March.
- Neven, Damien J., 1987. "Endogenous sequential entry in a spatial model," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 419-434.
- Harter, John F. R., 1997. "Hotelling's competition with demand location uncertainty," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 327-334, May.
- Cancian, Maria & Bills, Angela & Bergstrom, Theodore, 1995. "Hotelling Location Problems with Directional Constraints: An Application to Television News Scheduling," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 121-124, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chia-Hung Sun, 2010. "Spatial Cournot competition in a circular city with directional delivery constraints," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2), pages 273-289, October.
- Colombo, Stefano, 2013. "Cartels in the unidirectional Hotelling model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 690-696.
- Chia-Hung Sun, 2012. "Sequential location in a discrete directional market with three or more players," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(1), pages 101-122, February.
- Kai Andree, 2011. "Product differentiation and spatial agglomeration in a unidirectional Cournot model," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 167-172, October.
- Janssen, Maarten C.W. & Karamychev, Vladimir A. & van Reeven, Peran, 2005.
"Multi-store competition: Market segmentation or interlacing?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 700-714, November.
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Vladimir A. Karamychev & Peran van Reeven, 2003. "Multi-Store Competition: Market Segmentation or Interlacing?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-033/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stefano Colombo, 2011. "Spatial price discrimination in the unidirectional Hotelling model with elastic demand," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 102(2), pages 157-169, March.
- Kress, Dominik & Pesch, Erwin, 2012. "Sequential competitive location on networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(3), pages 483-499.
- Stefano Colombo, 2013. "Spatial Cournot competition with non-extreme directional constraints," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(3), pages 761-774, December.
- Chia-Hung Sun, 2014. "Spatial Cournot Competition in a Linear City with Directional Delivery Constraints," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 344-374, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:31:y:2001:i:5:p:535-546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.