Product differentiation and spatial agglomeration in a unidirectional Cournot model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 4 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12076|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stefano Colombo, 2011. "Spatial price discrimination in the unidirectional Hotelling model with elastic demand," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 102(2), pages 157-169, March.
- Gupta, Barnali & Pal, Debashis & Sarkar, Jyotirmoy, 1997. "Spatial Cournot competition and agglomeration in a model of location choice," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 261-282, June.
- Nirvikar Singh & Xavier Vives, 1984. "Price and Quantity Competition in a Differentiated Duopoly," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(4), pages 546-554, Winter.
- Chia-Hung Sun, 2010. "Spatial Cournot competition in a circular city with directional delivery constraints," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2), pages 273-289, October.
- Hamilton, Jonathan H. & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Weskamp, Anita, 1989.
"Spatial discrimination : Bertrand vs. Cournot in a model of location choice,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 87-102, February.
- HAMILTON, Jonathan H. & THISSE, Jacques-François & WESKAMP, Anita, . "Spatial discrimination. Bertrand vs. Cournot in a model of location choice," CORE Discussion Papers RP 846, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lai, Fu-Chuan, 2001. "Sequential locations in directional markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 535-546, September.
- Anderson, Simon P & Neven, Damien J, 1991. "Cournot Competition Yields Spatial Agglomeration," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(4), pages 793-808, November.
- Stefano Colombo, 2009. "The unidirectional Hotelling model with spatial price discrimination," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 3031-3040.
- Cancian, Maria & Bills, Angela & Bergstrom, Theodore, 1995. "Hotelling Location Problems with Directional Constraints: An Application to Television News Scheduling," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 121-24, March.
- d'Aspremont, C & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, J-F, 1979.
"On Hotelling's "Stability in Competition","
Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1145-50, September.
- Shimizu, Daisuke, 2002. "Product differentiation in spatial Cournot markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 317-322, August.
- Mohammed Kharbach, 2009. "A Unidirectional Hotelling Model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1814-1819.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:lsprsc:v:4:y:2011:i:3:p:167-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.