Outcomes of a Swedish Kilometre Tax. An analysis of Economic Effects and Effects on NOx Emissions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dixon, Peter B. & Parmenter, B.R., 1996. "Computable general equilibrium modelling for policy analysis and forecasting," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: H. M. Amman & D. A. Kendrick & J. Rust (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 3-85 Elsevier.
- J. A. Mirrlees, 1971. "An Exploration in the Theory of Optimum Income Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 175-208.
- Lawrence H. Goulder, 1998. "Environmental Policy Making in a Second-Best Setting," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 1, pages 279-328, November.
- Kremers, Hans & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 2002.
"A meta-analysis of price elasticities of transport demand in a general equilibrium framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 463-485, May.
- Hans Kremers & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2000. "A Meta-Analysis of Price Elasticities of Transport Demand in a General Equilibrium Framework," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-060/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Diamond, Peter A & Mirrlees, James A, 1971. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production II: Tax Rules," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 261-278, June.
- Östblom, Göran, 1999. "An Environmental Medium Term Economic Model - EMEC," Working Papers 69, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Bergman, Lars, 2005. "CGE Modeling of Environmental Policy and Resource Management," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 24, pages 1273-1306 Elsevier.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, . "Computational Economics," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number comp1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henrik Hammar & Tommy Lundgren & Magnus Sjostrom & Matts Andersson, 2011. "The kilometer tax and Swedish industry-effects on sectors and regions," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(22), pages 2907-2917.
- Bohlin, Lars, 2010. "SAINT – a Standardized CGE-model for Analysis of Indirect Taxation," Working Papers 2010:6, Örebro University, School of Business.
More about this item
Keywordsstatic general equilibrium model; EMEC; partial equilibrium model; bottom-up models; kilometre tax; transport policy; environmental policy;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-01-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-01-26 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nierwp:0103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Hegardt Grant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/kongvse.html .