Report NEP-ENE-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jon Strand, 2007. "Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Supply for the G-7 Countries, with Emphasison Germany," IMF Working Papers 07/299, International Monetary Fund.
- Richard Green, 2007. "EU Regulation and Competition Policy among the Energy Utilities," Discussion Papers 08-01, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Stephen P.A. Brown & Mine K. Yucel, 2008. "Deliverability and regional pricing in U.S. natural gas markets," Working Papers 0802, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Richard S.J. Tol & Sebastian Wagner, 2008. "Climate Change and Violent Conflict in Europe over the Last Millennium," Working Papers FNU-154, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jan 2008.
- Michael Hübler & Andreas Keller, 2008. "Energy Savings via FDI? Empirical Evidence from Developing Countries," Kiel Working Papers 1393, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Östblom, Göran & Hammar, Henrik, 2007. "Outcomes of a Swedish Kilometre Tax. An analysis of Economic Effects and Effects on NOx Emissions," Working Paper 103, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2008. "Pollution Abatement in a Model of Capital Accumulation and Endogenous Longevity," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Feb 2008.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00204987_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ler:wpaper:08.01.243 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Swenson, David A., 2007. "Estimating the Future Economic Impact of Corn Ethanol Production in the U.S," Staff General Research Papers 12864, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Swenson, David A., 2008. "The Economic Impact of Ethanol Production in Iowa," Staff General Research Papers 12865, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hammar, Henrik & Löfgren, Åsa, 2007. "Explaining adoption of end of pipe solutions and clean technologies," Working Paper 102, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Oumar Diallo & Boileau Loko & Kangni Kpodar, 2007. "Buoyant Capital Spending and Worries Over Real Appreciation; Cold Facts From Algeria," IMF Working Papers 07/286, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00206326_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore