EU Regulation and Competition Policy among the Energy Utilities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Machiel Mulder, 2015. "Competition in the Dutch Electricity Market: An Empirical Analysis over 2006-2011," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Francesc Trillas, 2008. "Regulatory federalism in network industries," Working Papers 2008/8, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Trillas, Francesc, 2010.
"Electricity and telecoms reforms in the EU: Insights from the economics of federalism,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 66-76, June.
- Trillas, Francesc, 2010. "Electricity and telecoms reforms in the EU: Insights from the economics of federalism," IESE Research Papers D/861, IESE Business School.
- Bollino, Carlo Andrea & Ciferri, Davide & Polinori, Paolo, 2013.
"Integration and Convergence in European Electricity Markets,"
44704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Andrea Bollino & Davide Ciferri & Paolo Polinori, 2013. "Integration and convergence in European electricity markets," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 114/2013, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition Policy; mergers; electricity; gas; liberalisation;
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-01-26 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EEC-2008-01-26 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2008-01-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-IND-2008-01-26 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-REG-2008-01-26 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bir:birmec:08-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Rowat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debhauk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.