Report NEP-COM-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Musa Ayar, 2007. "The Dynamics of Price and Advertising as Signals of Quality," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20074, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Seldeslachts, Jo & Clougherty, Joseph A. & Barros, Pedro Pita, 2007. "Remedy for Now but Prohibit for Tomorrow: The Deterrence Effects of Merger Policy Tools," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 218, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Jeroen de Jong, 2007. "Competition and innovative intentions: A study of Dutch SMEs," Scales Research Reports H200707, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Colantone, Italo & Sleuwaegen, Leo, 2008. "Entry and exit of firms in a global economy: a cross-country and industry analysis," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-36, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Sarah Guillou & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "Export prices and increasing world competition: evidence from French, German, and Italian pricing behavior," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-25, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00204987_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Green, 2007. "EU Regulation and Competition Policy among the Energy Utilities," Discussion Papers 08-01, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Tor Helge Holmås & Odd Rune Straume, 2008. "Regulation, generic competition and pharmaceutical prices: Theory and evidence from a natural experiment," NIPE Working Papers 01/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Liliana Solís & Joaquín Maudos Villarroya, 2007. "Deregulation, Liberalization And Consolidation Of The Mexican Banking System: Effects On Competition," Working Papers. Serie EC 2007-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Elijah Brewer & William E. Jackson & Julapa Jagtiani, 2007. "Target's corporate governance and bank merger payoffs," Research Working Paper RWP 07-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Astrid Matthey, 2008. "Do Public Banks have a Competitive Advantage?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-010, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Enrique Benito, 2008. "Size, growth and bank dynamics," Working Papers 0801, Banco de España.
- Roberto Fontana & Lionel Nesta, 2007. "Product Innovation and Survival in a High-Tech Industry," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-30, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).