Entry and exit of firms in a global economy: a cross-country and industry analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Italo Colantone & Kristien Coucke & Leo Sleuwaegen, 2015. "Low-cost import competition and firm exit: evidence from the EU," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 131-161.
- Elsa de Morais Sarmento & Alcina Nunes, 2012. "The Dynamics of Employer Entreprise Creation in Portugal Over the Last Two Decades: A Firm Size, Regional and Sectoral Perspective," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 36, pages 6-22, December.
- Tanja Kosi & Štefan Bojnec, 2013. "Institutional barriers to business entry in advanced economies," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 317-329, April.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalization; Exit; Entry;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-01-26 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENT-2008-01-26 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INT-2008-01-26 (International Trade)
- NEP-TID-2008-01-26 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2007-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .