Report NEP-REG-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Gavosto & Guido Ponte & Carla Scaglioni, 2007. "Investment in Next Generation Networks and the Role of Regulation: A Real Option Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2007/31, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Seldeslachts, Jo & Clougherty, Joseph A. & Barros, Pedro Pita, 2007. "Remedy for Now but Prohibit for Tomorrow: The Deterrence Effects of Merger Policy Tools," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 218, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Tor Helge Holmås & Odd Rune Straume, 2008. "Regulation, generic competition and pharmaceutical prices: Theory and evidence from a natural experiment," NIPE Working Papers 01/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2007. "Comparative Analysis Between the External Auditor's Role in Bank Regulation and Supervision," MPRA Paper 6829, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2008.
- Dirk Engelmann & Dorothea Kübler, 2008. "Do Legal Standards Affect Ethical Concerns of Consumers?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-008, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00203479_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Van Laere, Elisabeth & Baesens, Bart & Thibeault, André, 2008. "Bank capital: a myth resolved," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-35, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2006. "The Role of the External Auditor in UK Bank Regulation and Supervision," MPRA Paper 6828, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Richard Green, 2007. "EU Regulation and Competition Policy among the Energy Utilities," Discussion Papers 08-01, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.