The Role of the External Auditor in UK Bank Regulation and Supervision
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elinor Ostrom, 2004. "The Working Parts of Rules and How They May Evolve Over Time," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Boettke, Peter J, 2002. "Information and Knowledge: Austrian Economics in Search of its Uniqueness," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 15(4), pages 263-274, December.
- K. Foss & Nicolai Foss, 2006. "The limits to designed orders: Authority under “distributed knowledge” conditions," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 19(4), pages 261-274, December.
More about this item
- K29 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2008-01-26 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2008-01-26 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2008-01-26 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6828. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .