Report NEP-ACC-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2006. "The Role of the External Auditor in UK Bank Regulation and Supervision," MPRA Paper 6828, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2007. "Comparative Analysis Between the External Auditor's Role in Bank Regulation and Supervision," MPRA Paper 6829, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2008.
- H.M. Anderson & H. Chan & R. Faff & Y.K. Ho, 2007. "Reported Earnings and Analyst Forecasts as Competing Sources of Information: A New Approach," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2007-488, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- TamÃ¡s K. Papp & ElÃ¶d TakÃ¡ts, 2008. "Tax Rate Cuts and Tax Complianceâ€”The Laffer Curve Revisited," IMF Working Papers 08/7, .
- Diewert, Erwin & Huang, Ning, 2008. "Capitalizing R&D Expenditures," Economics working papers diewert-08-01-18-09-24-04, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 18 Jan 2008.
- Van Laere, Elisabeth & Baesens, Bart & Thibeault, André, 2008. "Bank capital: a myth resolved," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-35, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.