Payroll Taxes and Firm Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2006.
"Minimum Wages and Employment: A Review of Evidence from the New Minimum Wage Research,"
NBER Working Papers
12663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2006. "Minimum Wages and Employment: A Review of Evidence from the New Minimum Wage Research," Working Papers 060708, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2007.
- repec:eee:labeco:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:163-177 is not listed on IDEAS
- Egebark, Johan & Kaunitz, Niklas, 2013. "Do payroll tax cuts raise youth employment?," Working Paper Series 2013:27, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Wiji Arulampalam & Alison L. Booth & Mark L. Bryan, 2004.
"Training and the new minimum wage,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(494), pages 87-94, March.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Booth, Alison L. & Bryan, Mark L., 2002. "Work-Related Training and the New National Minimum Wage in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 595, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Egebark, Johan & Kaunitz, Niklas, 2018. "Payroll taxes and youth labor demand," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 163-177.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saez, Emmanuel & Schoefer, Benjamin & Seim, David, 2017. "Payroll Taxes, Firm Behavior, and Rent Sharing: Evidence from a Young Workers' Tax Cut in Sweden," CEPR Discussion Papers 12391, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emmanuel Saez & Benjamin Schoefer & David Seim, 2017. "Payroll Taxes, Firm Behavior, and Rent Sharing: Evidence from a Young Workers' Tax Cut in Sweden," NBER Working Papers 23976, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcelin Isaac & Brink Daniel & Fadiran David & Amusa Hammed, 2019. "Subsidized labour and firms: Investment, profitability, and leverage," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2019-50, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsPayroll taxes; Labor costs; Profitability; Labor productivity; Investments; Windfall gain; Tax subsidy; Firm survival;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2017-07-02 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2017-07-02 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LMA-2017-07-02 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-PBE-2017-07-02 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2017-07-02 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:1175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .