Report NEP-LMA-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John G. Fernald & Robert E. Hall & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2017. "The Disappointing Recovery of Output after 2009," NBER Working Papers 23543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ekaterina Jardim & Mark C. Long & Robert Plotnick & Emma van Inwegen & Jacob Vigdor & Hilary Wething, 2017. "Minimum Wage Increases, Wages, and Low-Wage Employment: Evidence from Seattle," NBER Working Papers 23532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Papadopoulos, Michael & Patria, Margarita & Triest, Robert K., 2017. "Population aging, labor demand, and the structure of wages," Working Papers 17-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Will Dobbie & Jae Song, 2017. "Targeted Debt Relief and the Origins of Financial Distress: Experimental Evidence from Distressed Credit Card Borrowers," NBER Working Papers 23545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuseppe Berlingieri & Patrick Blanchenay & Chiara Criscuolo, 2017. "The Great Divergence(s)," CEP Discussion Papers dp1488, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kaunitz, Niklas & Egebark, Johan, 2017. "Payroll Taxes and Firm Performance," Working Paper Series 1175, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 13 Apr 2018.
- Barton, Nicholas & Bold, Tessa & Sandefur, Justin, 2017. "Measuring Rents from Public Employment: Regression discontinuity evidence from Kenya," CEPR Discussion Papers 12105, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Nicolas Hérault & Stephen P. Jenkins & Roger Wilkins, 2017. "Survey Under-Coverage of Top Incomes and Estimation of Inequality: What Is the Role of the UK’s SPI Adjustment?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2017n16, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Almosova, Anna & Burda, Michael C & Voigts, Simon, 2017. "Social Security Contributions and the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 12096, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cruz, Marcio & Milet, Emmanuel & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2017. "Online Exports and the Wage Gap," CEPR Discussion Papers 12092, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Badel, Alejandro & Daly, Moira & Huggett, Mark & Nybom, Martin, 2017. "Top earners: cross-country facts," Working Paper Series 2017:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Andrés F. Barrientos & Alexander Bolton & Tom Balmat & Jerome P. Reiter & John M. de Figueiredo & Ashwin Machanavajjhala & Yan Chen & Charles Kneifel & Mark DeLong, 2017. "A Framework for Sharing Confidential Research Data, Applied to Investigating Differential Pay by Race in the U. S. Government," NBER Working Papers 23534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.