Swedish Multinational Corporations: Recent Trends in Foreign Activities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fors, Gunnar & Svensson, Roger, 1994. "R&D in Swedish Multinational Corporations," Working Paper Series 406, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hatzius, J., 1997. "Domestic jobs and foreign wages: labour demand in Swedish multinationals," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20350, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- J Hatzius, 1997. "Domestic Jobs and Foreign Wages: Labour Demand in Swedish Multinationals," CEP Discussion Papers dp0337, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Birkinshaw, Julian & Holm, Ulf & Thilenius, Peter & Arvidsson, Niklas, 2000. "Consequences of perception gaps in the headquarters-subsidiary relationship," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 321-344, June.
- Borsos-Torstila, Julianna, . "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment Operations of Finnish MNCs in Transition Economies 1990-1995," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 28.
- Granstrand, Ove, 1999. "Internationalization of corporate R&D: a study of Japanese and Swedish corporations1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 275-302, March.
More about this item
KeywordsTRANSNATIONAL CORPORATIONS; RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.