Inter-organizational commitment in tourism networks in U.S
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seung Ho Park & Michael V. Russo, 1996. "When Competition Eclipses Cooperation: An Event History Analysis of Joint Venture Failure," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(6), pages 875-890, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ariño, Africa & García-Canal, Esteban & Valdes, Ana, 1999. "Longevity of strategic alliances between competitors: A dynamic value creation approach," IESE Research Papers D/404, IESE Business School.
- Chen, Jun & King, Tao-Hsien Dolly & Wen, Min-Ming, 2015. "Do joint ventures and strategic alliances create value for bondholders?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 247-267.
- Reuer, Jeffrey J. & Zollo, Maurizio, 2005. "Termination outcomes of research alliances," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 101-115, February.
- Wilfred Amaldoss & Richard Staelin, 2010. "Cross-Function and Same-Function Alliances: How Does Alliance Structure Affect the Behavior of Partnering Firms?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(2), pages 302-317, February.
- Justin Doran & Declan Jordan & Eoin O’Leary, 2012.
"The effects of the frequency of spatially proximate and distant interaction on innovation by Irish SMEs,"
Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(7-8), pages 705-727, September.
- Doran, Justin & Jordan, Declan & O'Leary, Eoin, 2012. "The effects of the frequency of spatially proximate and distant interaction on innovation by Irish SMEs," MPRA Paper 48267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steffen Runge & Christian Schwens & Matthias Schulz, 2022. "The invention performance implications of coopetition: How technological, geographical, and product market overlaps shape learning and competitive tension in R&D alliances," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 266-294, February.
- Michael D. König & Xiaodong Liu & Yves Zenou, 2019.
"R&D Networks: Theory, Empirics, and Policy Implications,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 101(3), pages 476-491, July.
- König, Michael & Liu, Xiaodong & Zenou, Yves, 2014. "R&D Networks: Theory, Empirics and Policy Implications," CEPR Discussion Papers 9872, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael D. Koenig & Xiaodong Liu & Yves Zenou, 2014. "R&D Networks: Theory, Empirics and Policy Implications," Discussion Papers 13-027, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Pierre-Xavier Meschi, & Edson Luiz Riccio, 2006. "Analyse longitudinale de l’impact du risque-pays et des différences culturelles sur la survie des coentreprises internationales au brésil entre 1974 et 2005," Revue Finance ContrÃ´le StratÃ©gie, revues.org, vol. 9(4), pages 87-111, December.
- Anindya Ghosh & Thomas Klueter, 2022. "The Role of Frictions due to Top Management in Alliance Termination Decisions: Insights from Established Bio‐Pharmaceutical Firms," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(5), pages 1315-1353, July.
- Perry, Monica L. & Sengupta, Sanjit & Krapfel, Robert, 2004. "Effectiveness of horizontal strategic alliances in technologically uncertain environments: are trust and commitment enough?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(9), pages 951-956, September.
- Matthew J. Robson & Constantine S. Katsikeas & Daniel C. Bello, 2008. "Drivers and Performance Outcomes of Trust in International Strategic Alliances: The Role of Organizational Complexity," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(4), pages 647-665, August.
- Anthony Koschmann, 2019. "Evaluating the durability of brand alliances using Bayesian methods," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(3), pages 268-276, May.
- Minyoung Yea & Seokhyun Chung & Taesu Cheong & Daeki Kim, 2018. "The Sharing of Benefits from a Logistics Alliance Based on a Hub-Spoke Network: A Cooperative Game Theoretic Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(6), pages 1-16, June.
- Yeheskel, Orly & Newburry, William & Zeira, Yoram, 2004. "Significant differences in the pre- and post-incorporation stages of equity international joint ventures (IJVs) and international acquisitions (IAs), and their impacts on effectiveness," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 613-636, October.
- Naeem Ashraf & Alireza Ahmadsimab & Jonatan Pinkse, 2017.
"From Animosity to Affinity: The Interplay of Competing Logics and Interdependence in Cross-Sector Partnerships,"
Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(6), pages 793-822, September.
- Naeem Ashraf & Alireza Ahmadsimab & Jonatan Pinkse, 2017. "From Animosity to Affinity: The Interplay of Competing Logics and Interdependence in Cross-Sector Partnerships," Post-Print hal-02000432, HAL.
- Li, Xiaoqing & Roberts, Joanne & Yan, Yanni & Tan, Hui, 2014. "Knowledge sharing in China–UK higher education alliances," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 343-355.
- Ritala, Paavo & Tidström, Annika, 2014. "Untangling the value-creation and value-appropriation elements of coopetition strategy: A longitudinal analysis on the firm and relational levels," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 498-515.
- Meschi, Pierre-Xavier & Riccio, Edson Luiz, 2008. "Country risk, national cultural differences between partners and survival of international joint ventures in Brazil," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 250-266, June.
- Beamish, Paul W. & Kachra, Ariff, 2004. "Number of partners and JV performance," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 107-120, May.
- Laure Dikmen & Foued Cheriet, 2021. "Different is beautiful? Effects of asymmetry on international joint-ventures performance [Différents, c'est mieux ? Analyse des effets de l'asymétrie entre les partenaires sur la performance des co," Working Papers hal-03166842, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsInter-organizational commitment; Structural Equation Model; Cooperative motives; Partner selection; trust; reciprocity;
All these keywords.
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2008-12-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-TUR-2008-12-14 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hjiseg:0002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cihhjse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Katarina Blåman The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Katarina Blåman to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cihhjse.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.