The impact of the announcement of temporary building sites for refugees on house prices in Gothenburg
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Saiz, Albert, 2007. "Immigration and housing rents in American cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 345-371, March.
- Filipa Sá, 2015. "Immigration and House Prices in the UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 125(587), pages 1393-1424, September.
- Bejenariu, Simona & Mitrut, Andreea, 2012.
"Austerity Measures and Infant Health. Lessons from an Unexpected Wage Cut Policy,"
Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies
2012:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics, revised 10 Oct 2013.
- Bejenariu, Simona & Mitrut, Andreea, 2013. "Austerity Measures and Infant Health. Lessons from an Unexpected Wage Cut Policy," Working Papers in Economics 574, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Bejenariu, Simona & Mitrut, Andreea, 2012. "Austerity Measures and Infant Health. Lessons from an Unexpected Wage Cut Policy," Working Paper Series 2012:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics, revised 10 Oct 2013.
- Albert Saiz & Susan Wachter, 2011. "Immigration and the Neighborhood," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 169-188, May.
- Gautier, Pieter A. & Siegmann, Arjen & Van Vuuren, Aico, 2009. "Terrorism and attitudes towards minorities: The effect of the Theo van Gogh murder on house prices in Amsterdam," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 113-126, March.
- Abadie, Alberto & Athey, Susan & Imbens, Guido W. & Wooldridge, Jeffrey, 2017. "When Should You Adjust Standard Errors for Clustering?," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3596, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Hjalmarsson, Erik & Hjalmarsson, Randi, 2009. "Efficiency in housing markets: Which home buyers know how to discount?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2150-2163, November.
More about this item
KeywordsHouse prices; migration;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2018-03-05 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-URE-2018-03-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:gunwpe:0720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Andersson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/naiguse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.