Analyzing Economic Market Interactions as Conflicts: New Concepts to Assess Market-Based Policy Instruments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mason, Simon A. & Muller, Adrian, 2007. "Analyzing economic market interactions as conflicts: New concepts to assess market-based policy instruments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 81-90, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rothschild, Kurt W., 2002. "The absence of power in contemporary economic theory," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 433-442.
- Perry, C. J. & Rock, M. & Seckler, D., 1997. "Water as an economic good: a solution, or a problem ?," IWMI Research Reports H021492, International Water Management Institute.
- Andrei Shleifer, 2004. "Does Competition Destroy Ethical Behavior?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 414-418, May.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2001. "Obnoxious Markets," Working Papers 127655, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket interactions; liberalization; privatization; labeling; conflict analysis; needs;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:gunwpe:0212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Andersson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/naiguse.html .