The liberalization of railway passenger transport in Sweden – Outstanding regulatory challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hultkrantz, Lars & Karlström, Urban & Nilsson, Jan-Eric, 2005. "The Arlanda Airport Rail Link – Lessons Learned From A Swedish Ppp Construction Project," Working Papers 2005:11, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Yvrande-Billon, Anne & Menard, Claude, 2005.
"Institutional constraints and organizational changes: the case of the British rail reform,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 675-699, April.
- Anne Yvrande-Billon & Claude Ménard, 2005. "Institutional Constraints and Organizational Changes : The Case of the British Rail Reform," Post-Print halshs-00273389, HAL.
- Nash, Chris & Nilsson, Jan-Eric & Link, Heike, 2011. "Comparing three models for introduction of competition into railways – is a Big Wolf so Bad after all?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2011:19, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arrigo, Ugo & Di Foggia, Giacomo, 2015.
"Produzione, costi e performance delle principali reti ferroviarie dell’Unione Europea
[Production, costs and performance of the main European rail networks]," MPRA Paper 67799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRailway; regulation; infrastructure capacity; rolling stock; terminal facility; ticketing;
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2012-03-28 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2012-03-28 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRE-2012-03-28 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ctswps:2012_005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CTS). General contact details of provider: http://www.cts.kth.se/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.