Managing the teaching-research nexus: ideals and practice in research oriented universities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vernon Henderson & Adam Storeygard & David N. Weil, 2011. "A Bright Idea for Measuring Economic Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 194-199.
- Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta & Gulden, Tim, 2010. "Global Metropolis - assessing economic activity in global centers based on nighttime satellite images," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 218, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Richard Florida & Tim Gulden & Charlotta Mellander, 2008.
"The rise of the mega-region,"
Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society,
Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 1(3), pages 459-476.
- Florida, Richard & Gulden, Tim & Mellander, Charlotta, 2008. "The Rise of the Mega-Region," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 129, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsTeaching-research nexus; university management; research-oriented education;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-06-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HRM-2013-06-16 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SOG-2013-06-16 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.