Report NEP-SOG-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hadi Farhadi & Hadi Salehi & Melor Md Yunus & Aghaei Chadegani Arezoo & Maryam Farhadi & Masood Fooladi & Nader Ale Ebrahim, 2013. "Does it Matter Which Citation Tool is Used to Compare the H-Index of a Group of Highly Cited Researchers?," Post-Print hal-00830415, HAL.
- John P. Conley & Ali Sina Onder, 2013. "An Empirical Guide to Hiring Assistant Professors in Economics," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 13-00009, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Geschwind, Lars & Broström, Anders, 2013. "Managing the teaching-research nexus: ideals and practice in research oriented universities," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 316, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- John P. Conley, 2013. "Low acceptance rates, commercial publishing, and the future of scholarly communication," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 13-00008, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Till Düppe & E. Roy Weintraub, 2013. "Siting the New Economic Science: The Cowles Commission’s Activity Analysis Conference of June 1949," Working Papers 0040, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).