Does it Matter Which Citation Tool is Used to Compare the H-Index of a Group of Highly Cited Researchers?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Farhadi, Hadi & Salehi, Hadi & Md Yunus, Melor & Arezoo, Aghaei Chadegani & Farhadi, Maryam & Fooladi, Masood & Ale Ebrahim, Nader, 2012. "Does it Matter Which Citation Tool is Used to Compare the H-Index of a Group of Highly Cited Researchers?," MPRA Paper 47414, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2012.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Godard, 2003. "Comment organiser l'expertise scientifique sous l'egide du principe de précaution ?," Working Papers hal-00242984, HAL.
- William G. Ouchi, 1979. "A Conceptual Framework for the Design of Organizational Control Mechanisms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(9), pages 833-848, September.
- Peltzman, Sam, 1980.
"The Growth of Government,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(2), pages 209-287, October.
- Sam Peltzman, 1980. "The Growth of Government," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 1, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Hutchel, Armand & Molet, Hughues, 1986. "Rational modelling in understanding and aiding human decision-making: About two case studies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 178-186, January.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nader Ale Ebrahim & H. Ebrahimian & Maryam Mousavi & Farzad Tahriri, 2015. "Does a Long Reference List Guarantee More Citations? Analysis of Malaysian Highly Cited and Review Papers," International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(3), pages 6-16, February.
- repec:spr:scient:v:104:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1608-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jamali, Seyedh Mahboobeh & Md Zain, Ahmad Nurulazam & Samsudin, Mohd Ali & Ale Ebrahim, Nader, 2015. "Publication Trends in Physics Education: A Bibliometric study," MPRA Paper 79524, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Sciences; h-index; Scopus; Google Scholar; Web of Science; Nobel Prize; Physics; Chemistry; Economic Sciences.;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- M3 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-06-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2013-06-16 (South East Asia)
- NEP-SOG-2013-06-16 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00830415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .