Does it Matter Which Citation Tool is Used to Compare the H-Index of a Group of Highly Cited Researchers?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Farhadi, Hadi & Salehi, Hadi & Md Yunus, Melor & Arezoo, Aghaei Chadegani & Farhadi, Maryam & Fooladi, Masood & Ale Ebrahim, Nader, 2012. "Does it Matter Which Citation Tool is Used to Compare the H-Index of a Group of Highly Cited Researchers?," MPRA Paper 47414, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2012.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nader Ale Ebrahim & H. Ebrahimian & Maryam Mousavi & Farzad Tahriri, 2015. "Does a Long Reference List Guarantee More Citations? Analysis of Malaysian Highly Cited and Review Papers," International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(3), pages 6-16, February.
- repec:spr:scient:v:104:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1608-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jamali, Seyedh Mahboobeh & Md Zain, Ahmad Nurulazam & Samsudin, Mohd Ali & Ale Ebrahim, Nader, 2015. "Publication Trends in Physics Education: A Bibliometric study," MPRA Paper 79524, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Sciences; h-index; Scopus; Google Scholar; Web of Science; Nobel Prize; Physics; Chemistry; Economic Sciences.;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- M3 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-06-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2013-06-16 (South East Asia)
- NEP-SOG-2013-06-16 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00830415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.