Technology and carbon mitigation in developing countries: Are cleaner coal technologies a viable option?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published as background research for the 2007/2008 Human Development Report.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://hdr.undp.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McMullan, J. T. & Williams, B. C. & McCahey, S, 2001. "Strategic considerations for clean coal R&D," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 441-452, May.
- Nelson, Richard R. & Pack, Howard, 1998.
"The Asian miracle and modern growth theory,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1881, The World Bank.
- Worrell, Ernst & van Berkel, Rene & Fengqi, Zhou & Menke, Christoph & Schaeffer, Roberto & O. Williams, Robert, 2001. "Technology transfer of energy efficient technologies in industry: a review of trends and policy issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 29-43, January.
- Bozeman, Barry, 2000. "Technology transfer and public policy: a review of research and theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 627-655, April.
- Banales-Lopez, Santiago & Norberg-Bohm, Vicki, 2002. "Public policy for energy technology innovation: A historical analysis of fluidized bed combustion development in the USA," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(13), pages 1173-1180, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:hdocpa:hdocpa-2007-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.