Labour Demand with Heterogeneous Labour Inputs after the Transition in Hungary, 1992-1999 - and the Potential Consequences of the Increase of Minimum Wage in 2001 and 2002
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2004. "Serbia and Montenegro : An Agenda for Economic Growth and Employment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14487, The World Bank.
- Gabor Korosi, 2002. "Labour Adjustment and Efficiency in Hungary," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0204, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Marit Hinnosaar & Tairi Room, 2003. "The impact of minimum wage on the labour market in Estonia: an empirical analysis," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2003-8, Bank of Estonia, revised 12 Oct 2003.
- World Bank, 2007. "Bulgaria - Accelerating Bulgaria's Convergence : Volume 2. The Challenge of Rasing Productivity," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7876, The World Bank.
- Ádám Bereck, 2013. "Output and Staff Number in Hungarian Manufacturing before, during and after the Crisis," Theory Methodology Practice (TMP), Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc, vol. 9(02), pages 15-21.
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & John Hassler & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Ákos Valentinyi & Xavier Vives, 2012. "Chapter 5: The Hungarian Crisis," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 115-130, February.
- Hajnalka Tarjani, 2005. "Estimating some labour market implications of skill biased technology change and imports in Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0508, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:bworkp:0205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehashu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.