«Jamendo: The Heartbeat of Free Music!» Musicians and the Creative Commons
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Author-Name: Stephen Bazen & Laurence Bouvard & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2014. ""Jamendo: The Heartbeat of Free Music!" Musicians and the Creative Commons," AMSE Working Papers 1447, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Oct 2014.
References listed on IDEAS
- Regner, Tobias & Barria, Javier A., 2009.
"Do consumers pay voluntarily? The case of online music,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 395-406, August.
- Tobias Regner & Javier A. Barria, 2007. "Do Consumers Pay Voluntarily? The Case of Online Music," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Tobias Regner & Javier A. Barria, 2009. "Do Consumers Pay Voluntarily? The Case of Online Music," Post-Print hal-00686341, HAL.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-337, May.
- Fabrice Larceneux, 2007. "Buzz et recommandation sur internet : quels effets sur le box office ?," Post-Print halshs-00660075, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/8140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maya Bacache-Beauvallet & Marc Bourreau & François Moreau, 2015. "Piracy and creation: the case of the music industry," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 245-262, April.
- Nicolas Curien & Francois Moreau, 2009. "The Music Industry in the Digital Era: Toward New Contracts," Journal of Media Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 102-113.
More about this item
KeywordsCreative Commons; intellectual property; music; business model;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-01081398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.