Report NEP-IPR-2015-08-25This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Petra Moser & Joerg Ohmstedt & Paul W. Rhode, 2015. "Patent Citations and the Size of the Inventive Step - Evidence from Hybrid Corn," NBER Working Papers 21443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- WADA Tetsuo, 2015. "Cognitive Distances in Prior Art Search by the Triadic Patent Offices: Empirical evidence from international search reports," Discussion papers 15096, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Laura Abramovsky, 2015. "Global engagement in R&D: a portrait of biopharmaceutical patenting firms," IFS Working Papers W15/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Stephen Bazen & Laurence Bouvard & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2014. "«Jamendo: The Heartbeat of Free Music!» Musicians and the Creative Commons," Working Papers halshs-01081398, HAL.
- Olivier Bomsel, 2014. "Free-Riding and Luxury Brands on the Internet," Post-Print hal-01110929, HAL.
- Jamel Khenfer & Steven Shepherd & Aaron Kay, 2015. "Religious Responses to “Selling Happiness”: Consequences for Attitude toward the Ad and the Advertised Brand," Post-Print hal-01121391, HAL.