The Music Industry in the Digital Era: Toward New Contracts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mandel Philipp & Süssmuth Bernd, 2012. "Determinants of Digital Piracy: A Re-examination of Results," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 232(4), pages 394-413, August.
- Maya Bacache-Beauvallet & Marc Bourreau & François Moreau, 2015. "Piracy and creation: the case of the music industry," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 245-262, April.
- Bazen, Stephen & Bouvard, Laurence & Zimmermann, Jean-Benoît, 2015.
"Musicians and the Creative Commons: A survey of artists on Jamendo,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 65-76.
- Stephen Bazen & Laurence Bouvard & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2015. "Musicians and the Creative Commons: A survey of artists on Jamendo," Post-Print hal-01457307, HAL.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Haucap, Justus & Wenzel, Tobias, 2009.
"Indirect network effects with two salop circles: the example of the music industry,"
FAU Discussion Papers in Economics
09/2009, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Haucap, Justus & Wenzel, Tobias, 2009. "Indirect network effects with two Salop circles: the example of the music industry," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 63, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Antoine Blanc & Isabelle Huault, 2011. "Against the Digital Revolution?," Post-Print halshs-00685464, HAL.
- Stephen Bazen & Laurence Bouvard & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2014.
"«Jamendo: The Heartbeat of Free Music!» Musicians and the Creative Commons,"
- Author-Name: Stephen Bazen & Laurence Bouvard & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2014. ""Jamendo: The Heartbeat of Free Music!" Musicians and the Creative Commons," AMSE Working Papers 1447, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Oct 2014.
- Godefroy Nguyen & Sylvain Dejean & François Moreau, 2014.
"On the complementarity between online and offline music consumption: the case of free streaming,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 38(4), pages 315-330, November.
- Godefroy Dang Nguyen & Sylvain Dejean & François Moreau, 2014. "On the complementarity between online and offline music consumption: the case of free streaming," Post-Print hal-00973159, HAL.
- Gans, Joshua S., 2015.
"“Selling Out” and the impact of music piracy on artist entry,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 58-64.
- Joshua S. Gans, 2014. ""Selling Out" and the Impact of Music Piracy on Artist Entry," NBER Working Papers 20162, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralf Dewenter & Justus Haucap & Tobias Wenzel, 2012.
"On File Sharing With Indirect Network Effects Between Concert Ticket Sales and Music Recordings,"
Journal of Media Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 168-178, September.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Haucap, Justus & Wenzel, Tobias, 2011. "On file sharing with indirect Network effects between concert ticket sales and music recordings," DICE Discussion Papers 28, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jmedec:v:22:y:2009:i:2:p:102-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/HMEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .