Demand response as a common pool resource game: Nudges versus prices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- May Attallah & Jens Abildtrup & Anne Stenger, 2021. "Non-monetary incentives for sustainable biomass harvest: An experimental approach," Working Papers of BETA 2021-20, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Good, Nicholas, 2019. "Using behavioural economic theory in modelling of demand response," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 239(C), pages 107-116.
- Antinyan, Armenak & Horváth, Gergely & Jia, Mofei, 2020. "Curbing the consumption of positional goods: Behavioral interventions versus taxation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 1-21.
More about this item
Keywordscommon pool resource; Demand Response; incentives; laboratory experiment; nudge; price;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBE-2018-04-02 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2018-04-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2018-04-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2018-04-02 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2018-04-02 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01704457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.