Report NEP-GTH-2018-04-02This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohamed Belhaj & Frédéric Deroïan, 2018. "Targeting the Key Player: An Incentive-Based Approach," Working Papers halshs-01699849, HAL.
- Kazuhiko Hashimoto & Kohei Shiozawa, 2018. "Strategy-Proofness and Efficiency of Probabilistic Mechanisms for Excludable Public Good," Working Papers e118, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Hélène Le Cadre & Bernardo Pagnoncelli & Tito Homem-De-Mello & Olivier Beaude, 2018. "Designing Coalition-Based Fair and Stable Pricing Mechanisms Under Private Information on Consumers' Reservation Prices," Working Papers hal-01353763, HAL.
- Fiala, Lenka & Suetens, Sigrid, 2017. "Transparency and cooperation in repeated dilemma games : A meta study," Other publications TiSEM 488b4229-edff-4302-860d-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Penelope Buckley & Daniel Llerena, 2018. "Demand response as a common pool resource game: Nudges versus prices," Working Papers hal-01704457, HAL.
- Philippe Casgrain & Sebastian Jaimungal, 2018. "Mean Field Games with Partial Information for Algorithmic Trading," Papers 1803.04094, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2019.
- João Correia-da-Silva & Joana Pinho, 2017. "Collusion in mixed oligopolies and the coordinated effects of privatization," FEP Working Papers 590, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ductor, L & Goyal, S. & Prummer, A., 2018. "Gender & Collaboration," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1820, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Peyman Khezr & Ian A. MacKenzie, 2018. "An efficient and implementable auction for environmental rights," Discussion Papers Series 587, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Mário Alexandre Patrício Martins da Silva, 2017. "R&D investments and spillovers under endogenous absorptive capacity: Competitive R&D cannot take full-advantage of complementarity in absorptive capacity while cooperative R&D can," FEP Working Papers 595, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Xisong Jin, 2018. "How much does book value data tell us about systemic risk and its interactions with the macroeconomy? A Luxembourg empirical evaluation," BCL working papers 118, Central Bank of Luxembourg.