Report NEP-EXP-2018-04-02This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William Gilje Gjedrem & Ola Kvaløy, 2018. "Relative Performance Feedback to Teams," CESifo Working Paper Series 6871, CESifo Group Munich.
- Johannes Becker & Jonas Fooken & Melanie Steinhoff, 2018. "Behavioral Effects of Withholding Taxes on Labor Supply," Discussion Papers Series 589, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Leigh, Gweneth & Leigh, Andrew, 2018. "The Misaddressed Letter Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 11315, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Morone, Andrea & Nemore, Francesco & Nuzzo, Simone, 2018. "Experimental Evidence on Tax Salience and Tax Incidence," MPRA Paper 85044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guber, Raphael & Kocher, Martin G. & Winter, Joachim, 2018. "Does Having Insurance Change Individuals' Self-confidence?," Economics Series 338, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Julie Beugnot Marie Claire Villeval & Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix & Marie Claire Villeval, 2018. "Gender and Peer Effects on Performance in Social Networks," Cahiers de recherche 1803, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Fiala, Lenka & Suetens, Sigrid, 2017. "Transparency and cooperation in repeated dilemma games : A meta study," Other publications TiSEM 488b4229-edff-4302-860d-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Peter Riley Bahr, 2018. "The Effects of Computers and Acquired Skills on Earnings, Employment and College Enrollment: Evidence from a Fields Experiment and California UI Earnings Records," CESifo Working Paper Series 6860, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vringer, Kees & Heijden, Eline Van Der & Soest, Daan Van & Vollebergh, Herman & Dietz, Frank, 2017. "Sustainable consumption dilemmas," Other publications TiSEM d683e2ed-c465-468e-b537-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Victoria Baranov & Sonia Bhalotra & Pietro Biroli & Joanna Maselko, 2017. "Maternal Depression, Womenâ€™s Empowerment, and Parental Investment: Evidence from a Large Randomized Control Trial," CHILD Working Papers Series 60 JEL Classification: I1, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Penelope Buckley & Daniel Llerena, 2018. "Demand response as a common pool resource game: Nudges versus prices," Working Papers hal-01704457, HAL.
- Adena, Maja & Huck, Steffen, 2018. "Online fundraising, self-image, and the long-term impact of ask avoidance," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2016-306r, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Ioana Marinescu & Nadav Klein & Andrew Chamberlain & Morgan Smart, 2018. "Incentives Can Reduce Bias in Online Reviews," NBER Working Papers 24372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Schindler, David & Trautmann, Stefan T. & Xu, Yilong, 2018. "Risk, Time Pressure, and Selection Effects," Economics Series 339, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Fischer, Mira & Sliwka, Dirk, 2018. "Confidence in Knowledge or Confidence in the Ability to Learn: An Experiment on the Causal Effects of Beliefs on Motivation," IZA Discussion Papers 11327, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jesús Martín & Pablo Brañas-Garza & Antonio M. Espín & Juan F. Gamella & Benedikt Herrmann, 2018. "The appropriate response of Spanish Gitanos: Short-run orientation beyond current socio-economic status," SEET Working Papers 2018-01, BELIS, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Gautam Bastian & Iacopo Bianchi & Markus Goldstein & Joao Montalvao, 2018. "hort-Term Impacts of Improved Access to Mobile Savings, with and without Business Training: Experimental Evidence from Tanzania," Working Papers 478, Center for Global Development.