Evaluer la gouvernance des politiques locales d'emploi
Policy experiments widely diffused in France on the last years, notably for labor and training issues. Most of the time, they consist in outcome evaluations. Such evaluations are very important in order to measure policy effects, but they tend to underestimate how these policies are implemented. The aim of this article is to develop a new methodology, based on institutionalist literature, in order to analyze precisely the process of implementation of territorial policies. We then apply our methodology to a new vocational policy implemented by the Poitou-Charentes Region, the "Service Public Regional de Formation professionnelle" (SPRF)
|Date of creation:||09 Apr 2012|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00721677|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Behaghel, Luc & Crépon, Bruno & Gurgand, Marc, 2012.
"Private and Public Provision of Counseling to Job-Seekers: Evidence from a Large Controlled Experiment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6518, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luc Behaghel & Bruno Cr?pon & Marc Gurgand, 2014. "Private and Public Provision of Counseling to Job Seekers: Evidence from a Large Controlled Experiment," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 142-174, October.
- Luc Behaghel & Bruno Crépon & Marc Gurgand, 2014. "Private and Public Provision of Counseling to Job-Seekers: Evidence from a Large Controlled Experiment," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01067926, HAL.
- Yannick L’Horty & Pascale Petit, 2011.
"Evaluation aléatoire et expérimentations sociales,"
Revue française d'économie,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 13-48.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- O. Bouba-Olga & Christophe Carrincazeaux & Marie Coris, 2008. "La proximité : 15 ans déjà !," Post-Print hal-00254915, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00721677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.