Public Debt Accumulation and Institutional Quality: Can Corruption Improve Welfare?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pierre Faure, 2011. "Public debt accumulation and institutional quality: can corruption improve welfare?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(1), pages 17-28.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ciocchini, Francisco & Durbin, Erik & Ng, David T. C., 2003.
"Does corruption increase emerging market bond spreads?,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 55(5-6), pages 503-528.
- Ciocchini, Francisco & Durbin, Erik & Ng, David T.C., 2003. "Does Corruption Increase Emerging Market Bond Spreads?," Working Papers 127179, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Huang, Haizhou & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2006.
"Monetary policies for developing countries: The role of institutional quality,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 239-252, September.
- Huang, Haizhou & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2005. "Monetary Policies for Developing Countries: The Role of Institutional Quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 4911, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alesina, Alberto & Tabellini, Guido, 1987. "Rules and Discretion with Noncoordinated Monetary and Fiscal Policies," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(4), pages 619-630, October.
- Beetsma, Roel M. W. J. & Bovenberg, A. Lans, 1997. "Central bank independence and public debt policy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 873-894, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garcia Fortuny, Judit, 2014. "The Effects of Corruption and Seigniorage on Growth and Inflation," Working Papers 2072/246961, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Ferré Carracedo, Montserrat & García Fortuny, Judit & Manzano, Carolina, 2013. "The Conservativeness of the Central Bank when Institutional Quality is Poor," Working Papers 2072/222198, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCorruption; fiscal and monetary policy; governance; public debt;
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00616572. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .